It is our FIRST PRIORITY to provide our clients with the safest transportation in the industry. We have a number of ways and controls in place to make sure that we are delivering the utmost in safety and reliability. We have an excellent safety record after being in business for over 26 years. The following are safety precautions we take here at R.C.Luxury Limo Bus Line:
- Our vehicles are built by FMVSS approved builders that meet federal Safety Standards and guidelines.
- Our Vehicles are all equipped with Decals for directions for your protection for use of all EMERGENCY EXITS When required,Our Fleet of vehicles go through a thorough NYS DOT inspection every six months & Every three months for PRE-INSPECTION making sure they are SAFE and up to all standards required.
- All our vehicles have GPS tracking so that we can see where they are at any given time. We get an alert in the unlikely event that a driver is speeding, harsh braking or driving erratically. This system also alerts us if a vehicle is due to be serviced.
- Our vehicles have up to $5 million in insurance.
- We employ 6 full time ase certified mechanics and have our own maintenance facility, this way we can stay on top of maintenance and fix something immediately if there is a mechanical issue, and also to do preventative maintenance.
- Our vehicles are updated regularly and we incorporate the latest in limousine and bus safety technology available.
- We have cameras in all of our vehicles to monitor the chauffeurs in real time to ensure your safety.
- Our chauffeurs are background checked and their licenses are run to make sure they are up to our standards to drive our clients.
- Our chauffeurs are drug tested and entered into a random drug testing pool.
- Chauffeurs fill out a vehicle safety report and checklist before each trip.
- Chauffeurs go through extensive and ongoing training on vehicle safety and customer management.
- Chauffeurs sign a Rules, Policy and Regulations acknowledgment when hired.
- Chauffeurs are managed by GPS and soon will be watched in real time via on board cameras. Our bus driver are on our 19a roster as required by NYS and we are alerted if they have any infractions through our driver LENS program. This is an optional program that NYS offers, that we opted into and pay for, as another level of safety.